cheers

cheers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Shady


Found'em! I have been searching for a pair of round preppy/funky sunglasses for about 3 months. I am a devotee of Ralph Lauren, as I have owned 3 pairs of their shades throughout my lifetime. This pair was a quality find, they are a dark shade of transparent green and are perfect for the rest of the summer going into fall. On the RL website they can be found for $375 and even as little as $250 0n some discount websites. I found them on a shabby rack at TJ Maxx for the price you would pay in sales tax for the original pair. I'm always on the look out for sunglasses at TJ Maxx because it's the place everyone forgets to look. They can be paired perfectly with the boho look or straight off the yacht like a true RL print ad.

k love you bye'

No comments:

Post a Comment